The Cavallo Comfort Pad horse hoof boot insole – for even more support with your Cavallo Hoof Boots.
Cavallo Comfort Pads are made of a unique polymer cushioning compound that absorbs shock and concussion, so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to. Ideal for use during hoof therapy/rehabilitation or extra comfort during riding and turnout. Can be added to the Cavallo Transport Air Hoof Boot, so your horse arrives sound, refreshed and ready to compete!
Cavallo Comfort Pad Features:
- Removable insole for extra cushion and comfort
- Fits all Cavallo Hoof Boots size 0-6
- Absorbs shock and concussion – so your horse’s hoofs and legs don’t have to
- Can be added to Cavallo Hoof Boots to tighten boot fit
- Comfort Pads can be doubled for additional shock-absorption and comfort
- Can be added to the Transport Air transportation hoof boot for extra cushioning and/or to protect the boot sole during use with studs
- Ideal for use to give extra comfort and stimulate blood circulation during hoof therapy/rehabilitation, during turnout or while riding/hacking
- Can be used together with the Cavallo Protection Pad, for extra sole protection when booting over metal shoes/studs
- 5 mm thickness. Made of a unique polymer compound (weight: 0.275 kg per pair)
While all Cavallo Hoof Boot Pads are valuable tools for adding extra comfort and cushioning to Cavallo Hoof Boots, Cavallo Gel Pads are designed for temporary use when your horse’s hooves are more tender.
The Comfort Pad offers relief to horses experiencing Laminitis / Founder, Thin Soles, Hoof Cracks, White Line Disease, abscess, Thrush, Hoof Cracks, navicular Syndrome, Stone Bruising and more!
Sold in pairs
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days upon receipt of order if items are in brand new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense. Upon receipt of an accepted item, a refund will be issued. Hoof boots are guaranteed against manufacturer defect and reasonable wear and tear only, for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover misuse or abuse, modifications, changes or alterations, incorrect sizing, use with metal shoes or overstock clearance boots. Clinics and courses are non-refundable. Trimming tools are guaranteed against defect for a period of 60 days, this excludes normal wear and tear.