Hoof Boot Studs
Hoof boot studs provide your horse better traction in slippery conditions such as ice, mud and snow.
An applicator tool is required to install them. The tool fits right in the end of your drill to make installing studs quick and easy. If you do not have the applicator tool, see the Hoof Boot Stud Application Kit
Price includes twelve studs.
- Pre-drill 1/8 inch locator holes with a 3/16 inch drill bit.
- Lock stud into position on the end of the NEW AND IMPROVED tool.
- Position end of the stud tread over the drilled hole and slowly drill the stud into the sole tread until the base of the stud head touches the sole.
- When drilling, make sure the stud does not extend past the sole of the foot. This can especially be a problem on older boots with worn soles.
- Use caution when installing studs in used boots, as the sole tread is thinner than when new. Studs may penetrate through older well worn soles.
- Always use your best judgment when going out for a ride in slippery conditions. Hoof boots provide extra traction, but they do have their limits!
When ordering boots it is the responsibility or the purchaser to order the correct size. If you need help selecting a size or style please contact us and we can help you. Our return policy is as follows:
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days upon receipt of order if items are in brand new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense. Upon receipt of an accepted item, a refund will be issued. Hoof boots are guaranteed against manufacturer defect and reasonable wear and tear only, for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover misuse or abuse, modifications, changes or alterations, incorrect sizing, use with metal shoes or overstock clearance boots. Clinics and courses are non-refundable. Trimming tools are guaranteed against defect for a period of 60 days, this excludes normal wear and tear.