Easyboot Ultimate Remedy
The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is a strong, waterproof, and flexible boot perfect for soaking and ice therapy. The Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is a taller boot that will soak up to 5-6 inches above the knee on most horses, and can be folded down if less height is needed.
Easyboot Ultimate Remedy Size Medium fits a hoof width up to 4 3/4 Inches or up to 120.5mm
Easyboot Ultimate Remedy Size Large fits a hoof width up to 6 1/2 Inches or up to 160mm
Both the Easyboot Remedy (short version) and the Easyboot Ultimate Remedy (tall, over the knee version) have an impressive list of features.
- 100% waterproof. Designed and built to be 100% waterproof from top to bottom so liquid and ice stay inside.
- Water-repellent. No more soggy boots - just hang them up and water rolls off and dries in seconds.
- Four-way stretch materials. Application and removal are a cinch. Plus, the back pull tabs and over the knee fold down design make use even easier.
- Genuine natural rubber overlays. Does not contain PVC.
- Rubber outsole adds durability and traction.
- Can be folded down for easy application.
- Includes a neck strap that fits over the neck of the horse to help hold it in place.
Measuring and sizing for the Easyboot Remedy and Easyboot Ultimate Remedy is different than the other hoof boots in the EasyCare boot range. Typically, boots need a snug fit to prevent twisting and turning. The Easyboot Remedy range is different. With the Easyboot Remedy, the fit should be loose to allow room around the hoof and lower leg. The extra room allows for the liquid and/or ice to circulate. The Easyboot Remedy range is a loose-fitting boot designed to hold liquid while a horse is tied and monitored. If you are in doubt, size up. If you are close to the top measurements on the large size, application will be a bit more difficult.