Cavallo’s Enhanced Protection Gel Pads give your horse an extra layer of comfort when needed.
Cavallo Gel Pads are made from a technically advanced and specially formulated thermoplastic elastomer that is designed to provide your horse with temporary extra protection and increased comfort when making the transition from metal shoes to barefoot, while riding on very aggressive terrain or longer distances or for rehabilitation during an injury. Due to the pliable nature of gel, which moves into the sole cavity – blood flow and circulation is stimulated. This can speed up the healing process and increase hoof health.
*As they are designed for temporary use, when being used for regular riding they can wear out more quickly than traditional pads and may need to be replaced from time to time.
- Removable 5mm insole for greater comfort
- Easy to cut and fit to your horse’s boots
- For temporary use with all Cavallo Hoof Boot styles
- Sizes 0-6. One Size master shape engraved with each size
- Provides excellent shock absorption
- Minimizes fatigue
- Slightly tightens the fit of looser boots
- Sole, bar and frog stimulation
- An excellent addition to the protection of Cavallo Hoof boots. The Enhanced Protection Gel Pad is firm enough to allow hoof mechanism to work yet soft enough to add extra cushion for your horse’s hoofs.
Sold in pairs
This item ships for free! Use promo code FreeShipping at checkout!
When ordering boots it is the responsibility or the purchaser to order the correct size. If you need help selecting a size or style please contact us and we can help you. Our return policy is as follows:
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 15 days upon receipt of order if items are in brand new condition in original packaging. Return shipping costs are at the customer's expense. Upon receipt of an accepted item, a refund will be issued. Hoof boots are guaranteed against manufacturer defect and reasonable wear and tear only, for a period of 180 days from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover misuse or abuse, modifications, changes or alterations, incorrect sizing, use with metal shoes or overstock clearance boots. Clinics and courses are non-refundable. Trimming tools are guaranteed against defect for a period of 60 days, this excludes normal wear and tear.